Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sweet Selfie Sunday

When I gave my old iPhone 5 to my Dad, the first app he asked me to install for him was Viber. We have a family Viber group, and he was the only one in our family not in it before he had the iPhone (For some reason, Viber doesn't work on the Blackberry phone he's using for work). I was so happy when we were finally complete in the group!
Yesterday was noisier than usual in our little group, with my Dad being the most active one. Naaliw siya sa pagse-send ng pics, hahaha! I think our family became even more closely-knitted after the Christmas holidays. I wasn't able to meet any of my friends in Manila when I came home because I wanted to maximize my time with my family. The twelve days that I spent with them were the best, especially those times when we were just chilling at the condo, all eight of us. Yes, our family has 8 members now, with my husband Erick and my new brother-in-law Christian. How fun!! :) This is probably why it was so hard for me to leave, that I cried on the plane going back in Singapore. And I don't have a memory of me crying on the plane, EVER!!!

Hehe, marunong na sila mag-selfie! Sooo adorable!!!! ♥ Being able to talk to them more often now (Thanks to the convenience brought by Viber) makes me so happy and thankful. We get to easily update each other not only on the big milestones, but also on the trivial things like what Dad cooked for Mom, Kat and Tian's newlywed adventures, and J and A's whereabouts. I LOVE THAT. Knowing these little things doesn't make me feel so far away from them. :)
Here's another selfie that made me smile like a love-crazed teenager, haha. I woke up earlier than the husband, and went ahead to take a shower. When he woke up, he sent me this selfie of him. Cutest 'Good morning' message everrrr. ♥

I asked him how come he still misses me even though we're together every single day. He said he missed me while we were asleep for 10 hours, and waking up without me beside him made it worse. Hahaha! Haaaay, this boy. Always so sweet and malambing. I'm so thankful that I get to keep him forever ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment