Saturday 23 April 2016

I'm a Mommy

It's official. I am now a mommy. I am someone's mother. Wow, it all sounds so surreal to me. Nine months went by just like that, and here we are. I will write about my birth story when we have settled nicely. In the meantime, here are some photos of our daughter (seriously surreal!) :)

Pouting already at 2 days old, hahaha!

Isn't she lovely?

Yummy and pretty Estrel's cake from Ninang Kat and Ninong Christian :)

Aaaaaahhhhh my heart!!!!! So much love!

My husband and I with our little miracle ♥︎

I also want to take this opportunity to honor my husband for the amazing love and support he has showered me with from the day we found out about my pregnancy until the day I gave birth. I really could not have done this without him. 

Thank You Lord for the gift of our daughter Emilia. We are now a family of three :) Praise God!






No comments:

Post a Comment