Thursday 29 January 2015

Random Love Burst

Here's something that's a bit too personal, but I decided to share it here anyway because it's just too precious, so much so that it made me cry in the middle of a busy workday (Thank God for my workstation that allows me some privacy, haha). Aside from his wedding vows, this is probably my favorite among E's many declarations of love over the course of our relationship.


I guess what really touched my heart is how random it was, so it really came as a surprise to me. Even though I am showered by my husband's paglalambing on a daily basis, my heart was not prepared to read such a heartfelt no-occasion email from him. You can bet that I've been smiling like a silly girl all day since I read the email :) What made it special is that it's not the typical love letter he usually writes me -- this one's like a story that came full circle with an introduction, a plot, and a conclusion. It's like a condensed version of our connecting-the-dots story. Every time E and I would recall how we were led to each other, we are always left in awe of how God reveals His perfect plans in His perfect time, all because of His perfect love for us. We get to feel this kind of overwhelming love because of Him.

And yes, I am just as happy and content every night before I go to sleep. I love you too with tears of joy, my darling. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment